We found ourselves:
- Playing Jenga at the kitchen table, all five of us including Izzy!
- Running outside to watch a storm front blow in
- Winding embroidery floss and knitting.
- Laughing and giggling while the kids rolled around on the floor for over an hour, on top of and under each other!
- Playing kickball and soccer outside.
- Reading books, newspapers, and magazines by ourselves and to the kids.
- Clearing the kitchen table off as a family.
- Building train tracks and castles out of blocks.
- Falling asleep a little bit earlier.