- Um, is it October or August? The weather was strangely, unseasonably cool over the weekend. I think I even saw a tree or two with leaves changing already.
- Three kids with a cold, on top of battling the same cold while pregnant is not fun!
- I thought I was losing my mind when it came to knitting. It took me a week to work on that itty-bitty pumpkin and lots of discipline to make progress. And then when the cool front blew in for the weekend, I realized that maybe it was the weather influencing my desire to knit. I had no problem whatsoever yesterday bringing out the baby cardigan that had been bagged for well over a month and getting to work on it. Heck at this rate, it could be done by the end of today.
- Nesting, nesting, nesting! Must clean, organize, make lists (lots of lists,) knit, sew, and get ready for Christmas.
- Feeling the garden love as we pick many more tomatoes from our three plants!
- Annoyed by the neighbor’s dog barking their heads off at 6 this morning, in turn encouraging my dog to bark.
- Looking forward to the arrival of two boxes this week, both school-related!