All the supplies have been gathered. All the projects are lined up and waiting for spared minutes here and there for me to work on them. I’ve already had to prioritize certain projects just in case they don’t all get done. Here’s what I’m working on:
- Waldorf doll for Izzy
- Diapers, clothes (my goal is to at least have a gown for the doll, clothes will come later,) and a sling for the doll
- Pajama pants for Alex (for Christmas Eve – I bought Izzy’s on clearance over the summer and decided that Jack had too many PJs and will be getting flannel sheets for his bed instead)
- Name buntings for each of the kids to hang over their bed
- Quilted pillows for my MIL’s couch
- Mittens for Izzy (the first one is almost done!)
- Longies for Autumn
- Mittens for Alex and Jackson if time permits
- Another “elf warrior” hat for Autumn, who outgrew the other one already!
The pictures I ordered for the Christmas cards arrived yesterday, so I’ll be putting those together, as well. And let us not forget all the Holiday baking. I just started thinking about that, and it will be cut back this year to accommodate everything else we have going on.
What Holiday projects are you working on?